CALl US Now!
• Access all of your loan proceeds in one lump sum.
• Get more cash! Jumbo loans are available for homes valued up to $6 million—including Ginnie Mae-approved condos. The greater your home value, the more proceeds you may be able to access.
• No monthly mortgage payments.
American Advisors Group’s (AAG’s) proprietary jumbo loan may allow you to convert home equity into more loan proceeds than a traditional reverse mortgage—that’s the AAG Advantage!
Access MORE with the AAG Advantage Jumbo Reverse Mortgage
With the AAG Advantage, you have access to these great features:
• Meet loan-to-value requirements.
• Age 62 or older (All borrowers must be age 62 or older).
• Borrower must meet income and credit requirements.
Eligibility: Do you meet the following criteria?
• Own your home and occupy your home as your primary residence.
• No capital gains taxes.
1. Capital gains taxes are only due upon a sale. AAG Advantage is a loan, secured by a mortgage on your home, and does not require sale of the home. The proceeds of a loan are not taxable as income. 2. If you qualify and your loan is approved, a Reverse Mortgage must pay off your existing mortgage(s). With a Reverse Mortgage, no monthly mortgage payment is required. Borrowers are responsible for paying property taxes and homeowner’s insurance (which may be substantial). We do not establish an escrow account for disbursements of these payments. A set-aside account can be set up to pay taxes and insurance and may be required in some cases. Borrowers must occupy home as their primary residence and pay for ongoing maintenance; otherwise the loan becomes due and payable. The loan also becomes due and payable when the last borrower dies, sells the home, permanently moves out, defaults on taxes and insurance payments, or does not comply with the loan terms.
• No mortgage insurance premiums (MIPs) means lower closing costs for you.
Copyright © Omni-Fund, Inc.
CA BRE# 01430833
CO MLO# 100507339